domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My hobbies

I think that I am a person very unusual but it is not bad, i think that it is good. I am interested in many things and very different types. I am interested in many things and very different types. I like much the sport, I am a great one fan of basketball, I am an expert of the NBA and a faithful follower of the Boston Celtics (the best basketball team and also sport team on the history) and of the team of my city, the Penya.







Also i am a fan of the football and i love FC Barcelona. In my free time I do a lot of activities, very different from one another. But currently I don't have much free time and in addition I am a very lazy person .This cause that I always have something to do and I almost never bored.


Also I like much read ( this surprises a lot of people) and some of the books that I read are : the Hobbit, all the saga of Harry Potter, the saga of Eragon etc Although I think that the books give that us to read in the school are very boring and I not like anything. Also I am a great fan of the cinema, sometimes I have even got to see three or four films in a day. Another one of my hobbies are the videogames, from I am a child. 


The music is my other hobbie. I love the music, is amazing the feelings that can transmit the music. I'm addicted to it. I can't go a day without music.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario