domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My favourite singer

For me it is very difficult to choose a favorite singer, many of them  influenced on me very much. With music and musicians, I learned to think for myself (something very valuable although people are not aware of it) and in many aspects of my life I have been influenced by my musical idols. How my favorite style of music is  rap, my favorite singer is a rapper.
But my favorite singer is: Tupac is my favorite singer because I love their music, because it talks about things that really matter, such as poverty, or the misfortunes of the people of the slums, also speaks of love, respect, of freedom...This man was born in 1971 and died in the assassinated 1996. He had a difficult childhood, his father was a criminal and they abandoned him and his mother. His family was the poorest among the neighborhoods poorer of the United States. But  he had an incredible musical talent.
 
It had many followers, but also there was people who hated  him reason why she said or by envy, and was go to jail of a complots to jail him it but it was ended up demonstrating that he was innocent. It was the best rapper  of history and influenced in million people with its music. There are many doubts on its death. Some say that the friends of rapper Notorious Big killed him(although this is a fake because they  wanted to reconcile their friendship ), others say they murdered for an accidental fight, others say that it was a street band and there is another group that says that the government of the United States murdered he because he criticized much  the government, he had much influence in people and was doing a revolution. There is an organization in his name that helps poor people. In some universities of United States a subject are the study of his life, and in many universities of the United States  conferences are made about his life and the values that he argued, was a brilliant person, and is one of my models to follow.

These are some of his best songs:











2 comentarios: